Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract numbers for poster presentations: click to download PDF
Abstract Submission for the 2014 UPCI Scientific Retreat has closed. If you have any questions regarding your abstract submission or the UPCI Scientific Retreat, please contact Lisa George at email@example.com or 412-648-6580.
Poster Display Guidelines
- Maximum poster size is 4’ high x 8’ wide.
- Poster boards and push pins will be provided at the retreat.
- Each abstract will be assigned a poster board number, which can be found on this web site the week of the retreat. Numbers will also be available at the UPCI registration desk on the day of the retreat. You will need your poster board number to identify your poster display location.
Annual UPCI Director’s Awards
The purpose of the Director’s Awards is to encourage postdocs, graduate students, and trainees to pursue work in the field of cancer research.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the poster sessions on the day of the retreat.
- Winners will be announced and presented with plaques on June 20, 2014. Please note that winners are expected to be present during the awards session.
- Each winner will be required to make a future presentation during the UPCI Basic Research Seminar Series instead of at the UPCI Scientific Retreat.
For more information on abstracts and posters, contact Lisa George, Retreat Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org