University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute (UPCI)
Become a Member
Membership Application Process
- Please complete the UPCI Membership application.
- Upon receipt of a completed application package:
- All information is forwarded to the appropriate program leader(s) for review. Applicants may be asked to meet with the program leader to discuss programmatic goals and the applicants role in UPCI.
- The program leader prepares a brief recommendation indicating the applicants qualifications and commitment to cancer research, the potential to make significant contributions to UPCI, and the potential for obtaining peer-reviewed funding and/or contributing to basic, translational, and/or clinical research at UPCI.
- All application materials are reviewed quarterly and are acted on by the Research Executive Advisory Committee. Final approval is granted by the UPCI Director. Applicants are informed by email and by letter of the Directors decision regarding UPCI membership.