Proteomics Services: Aushon SearchLight
Aushon Biosystems Searchlight Protein Array Technology is a multiplexing sandwich ELISA system based on chemiluminescent or fluorescent detection of analytes whose respective capture-antibodies are spotted in arrays within each well of a 96–well microplate. As many as 16 analytes can be measured per well, meaning 16 cytokines or other biomarkers can be assayed simultaneously with each 50 µl sample.
The Searchlight protein array platform is 100% custom. You select your biomarkers of interest from Aushon's menu of more than 300 assays, the corresponding custom antibody arrays are manufactured, and we analyze your samples in the CBF laboratory.
- Multiplexing – Obtain quantitative data for many proteins from a small volume of sample.
- Accurate – each new assay is validated to ensure proper quantification of natural protein.
- Sensitive – Chemiluminescent detection allows for quantification of low levels of specific proteins.
- Reliable – Experienced technicians follow strict GLP procedures and protocols.
- Custom – Choose specific biomarkers from a growing menu of more than 300 assays.
To find out more about Searchlight capabilities or to design a study with the CBF please contact Lori Kelly.